Wednesday, December 5, 2012

If the Shoe Fits...

IF THE SHOE FITS...
Featuring the fabulous feet of 
Eva Ritchie, Tony Boyle, Alexandra, Jillian, 
Josh Eliot, Grace Buckley, Rita Buckley, Genna Gordon
Alexandra Buckley, Roey Lynch, Alice Servas,
and Jimmy Buckley

 My kingdom for these skeleton heels by Janine Alleyne. SO amazing.

 Rodarte at the Shoe Obsession Exhibit


Chanel Gun Shoes....its so blurry but I had to sneak the picture at the Shoe Obsession Exhibit at FIT. The heel is a gold and black pistol. Sign me up.

Leather bows on these boots are so cute.

Spotted: Cognac oxford heels on 27th street...



 Heels and lace in the morning.

Lacoste on the red carpet... 

Aldo Booties 

 Sam Edelman "Pixie" Loafers

Studded White Leather Oxfords

Guess

 These are the feet of a mystery man...didn't get his name, but I got his shoes!

My favorite shoe currently...
Dolce Vita Grey Suede Oxfords

Nicole Miller Cutout Heels

Olsenboye Black Pumps

 My mom is a cool ass mom.
Dalmation Loafers.

Genna Gordon in Stuart Weitzman

All red everything.

My Aunt Roey in her lucky bowling shoes! I think these are so adorable with striped socks I would wear them every day with skinny jeans...besides the fact that I can't bowl to save my life.

 Grandma Alice in her new patent leather snow boots!

Coolest. Shoes. Ever. The End.

If there is one thing I can't get enough of, it's shoes. This is a story that will probably keep getting longer and longer as I find more shoes that I am obsessed with. If you want to become a part of this story send me pictures either through facebook or to my email. xo The Little Sherlock




No comments:

Post a Comment